Loossing Eloquence

  • From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Jaws List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 09:00:22 -0700

I am having a problem involving Jaws Eloquence software synthesizer and my sound card. I am using Jaws version 10.0.1151 , and a Sound Blaster X-FI sound card. When using the down arrow key in a list, such as the In box in Windows Mail, if I attempt to go below the last entry in the list there is a crackle and I loose all sound from the sound card and have to shut down and reboot to get it back. This does not happen if I am using my external DecTalk Express. Anyone have any thoughts on why this occurs? Tom