RE: Looking to try norton anti spam!

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:40:52 -0700

I use Norton Antispam.  It is mostly usable,.  The thing is, you will
have to use its toolbar to tell it something is spam, or that it isn't
and to empty the spam folder.  This is easy, just press alt, then
control tab to its toolbar and tab to the various buttons.

It is working well, have had it on my system since January and it does a
very good job of getting the bad guys, occasionally a message from one
of my lists lands there, so I check it every few days and move as
appropriate.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx