Re: Looking for help with WordPerfect.

  • From: Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 21:43:23 +0200

Dale Leavens,

I've found in my Jaw's help documents this one about wordperfect.
I hope it'll help you.
I don't use it, yet.

Here it is:

  1. Start WordPerfect, and listen to the introductory help message spoken
by JAWS.
  2. Press CTRL+INSERT+SHIFT+I to import the Registry Key, and follow the
installation instructions.
  3. After the Registry Key has been installed, restart WordPerfect.

Moti