RE: Looking for help reading Power Point presentation.

  • From: "Carolyn Barker" <barkerb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 17:21:45 -0400

I frequently do a Save As from the File menu and save the Powerpoint =
file to
RTF. Then, I read it in Word. This gets all the text and notes, but no
graphics or embedded objects (like Word tables). And, I am not sure if =
the
notes are put after each slide or all together after the slide text.

Good luck, I haven't had much luck reading Powerpoint. For example, =
today,
JAWS kept repeating lines of text in a Powerpoint file that I was =
viewing in
Slide Show format. You might try that just for reading - hit F5, then =
use
the space bar to advance to the next slide.=20

Carolyn