RE: Looking for easiest way to access demo of Omnipage 17

  • From: "Godwin Adoyi" <gadoyi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tom behler'" <tombehler@xxxxxxxxx>, <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2009 16:02:04 -0000

Tom,
If you have open book 7 or later, printing the scanned document using the
freedom scientific printer will do the trick.
Stay blessed,
Godwin Adoyi

Sender: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My work at the National Center For Atmospheric Research often involves
people sending me various types of PDF documents.  If the document is
converted electronically from aWord document to a PDF file, and then sent
via e-mail, I'm usually ok, although there can be formatting issues.

My main problem comes when someone has scanned a document, and converts it
into a PDF for e-mailing purposes.  I have no way to read those, unless the
person converts it for me electronically back into a word or text file
format before sending.

We have done some preliminary work with a few scanned PDF image documents
that I have, and it looks like Omnipage will work, but I need to be sure
before asking them to purchase it.

Does this clarify things at all?

Thanks!

Tom Behler