Re: Location of ENUFolder in Windows ME

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 17:41:01 +0100

Hi Deb, in the version of JFW you're running to enter scripts you go to Jaws in
the start menu and enter the submenu and click on explore jaws, which, if you
click on it will bring up something called explore my settings. If you press
enter on that it will open your settings folder, and you can then paste your
scripts into it.
                    John.