Re: Listening to an emailed song

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:27:37 -0800

I think Tony's right.  Plain text email is perfectly sufficient for just
verbal messages, but it won't permit things like receiving links you can
click on (active links) or, I suspect, something like this audio capability.
In a program like Outlook Express, for instance, you can go to Tools/Options
then control tab to the Read tab, tab down about five times and find the two
radio buttons for choosing either "read messages in HTML" or "read messages
in plain text."  Just hit the space bar on the one you want, in this case
HTML.  Then tab down to OK and press enter to close the dialogue.

Hope this helps.