Re: List messages are sent to my inbox folder.

  • From: Teresa Cochran <vegaspipistrelle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 05:33:29 -0800

What rule do you have specified. I usually indicate that if a message has jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx in the "to" or "cc" fields, it goes to the JFW folder. If someone bcc's something to the list, then the rule is ignored.

Jouie Balgoa wrote:

Hi list,

I have created a folder for this list but some of messages sent here go to my inbox folder. Can someone tell me what causes this.

Jouie

*   *

Penguin

Visit* *

*/http://www.jouielovesyou.multiply.com//** *

to read my profile as well as my articles.

06:33:00