Re: List boxs

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 18:50:19 -0600

Harmony,
A list box and a combo box are not the same, although they may serve the same
function.  A list box normally displays several items on the screen to choose
from.  A combo box only displays one item at a time until it is opened or as
some would say dropped down.  A combo box is sometimes called a drop down list
in Help files and other types of documentation.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx