Re: Linux

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 16:41:46 -0000

actually I know 2 Jaws users who have iton there system and experiment, Orka is only one of the voices I am told. Incidentally a publication called computer active which many of us get from TNauk,talking Newspapers ran a four part workshop on it last year, I still get my issues in tape form,expensive but I am happy listening around the house, is very good also for insomnia! Dorothy ----- Original Message ----- From: "Harmony Neil" <harmonylm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>