Re: Linksys WRT54G interface accessibility check

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 21:48:54 -0500

That's a web interface, that is accessible, I don't know about any software
for any linksys routers but the web interface for them is very accessible,
I've been usign linksys routers for years now and of course, I do play
around with settings and configure it for some programs I use to get through
and all and I've never run in to anything I had the least bit of trouble
with on  any of the 2 linksys routers I've had over the years or the 2 or 3
I've set up  for friends and family.