Re: Links not working in Windows Live Mail with JFW11

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 16:05:16 -0600

I wrote JAWS tech support with a similar problem with eudora and Windows 7, and they told me to go into the configuration manager, html options, and change presentation mode to screen layout instead of simple layout. Odly, this works sometimes, and sometimes doesn't.

At 11:36 AM 1/6/2010, you wrote:
Alex,

Some on this list are saying "Go Thunderbird".

Dave