Links not working in Windows Live Mail with JFW11

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2010 12:27:28 -0500

Hello all,

On my new laptop using JAWS 11, Windows 7, and the Windows Live Mail
program, index links in email newsletters are not working. For example, in
the digest versions of some Yahoo groups I subscribe to, there are links
that when clicked on, should jump you to that particular message in the
digest, but they do nothing when clicked on. I am having the same problem
with index links in newsletters from PC guru Kim Komando.

Is this problem being caused by JAWS 11, or is it some configuration setting
in the Windows Live Mail program? If anybody has a fix for this problem,
please help. Thanks!

Alan