Latest jaws randomly losing focus on desktop

  • From: "Jed Barton" <jed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 18:27:46 -0400

Anyone ever seen jaws lose focus on desktop?
In other words, I hit M for my computer and it says nothing?
I just hit M expecting to hear the listing of my documents, my computer,
ETC?
Anyone have a cure to fix this?
I find that if I hit M a few times, and then press enter, something will
open.  Then after I close what has opened it'll work fine.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jed