RE: Latest JAWS Update

  • From: Ryan MacIsaac <jrmacisaac@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 18:53:36 -0400

The information about the latest update can be found by clicking on the link
"Jaws 9 now shipping" found on the main page of the Freedom Scientific home
page. It contains all the information on what was updated in all builds for
Jaws 9 including the latest release.

The latest build seems to mostly fix problems when running Jaws and Magic
together.

Ryan