Re: Laptop key question

  • From: "Vetri" <avm124@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2004 15:54:55 -0800

Hi,

You could move to the desk top and select Jaws icon and press enter on it.
Then you will hear choices such as "Options", Utilities" etc. Go to the
options menu by pressing the aero keys and enter. Again you will have
various choices, of which the first choice will be "basics". Just press
enter on it and you will have various choice to controll jaws functions. the
options to change the key board lay out is one of those choices. You can
reach there by pressing the tab key a couple of times or little more.

Vetri.