Re: Laptop Question for Jaws

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 08:54:06 -0500

What is an fm key.

mostafa almahdy wrote:
You might Connecta separate keyboard which has a number pad; I' mean
the regular full size keyboard layout.

On 11/5/09, Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Cy and Stacy. Hmm I didn't know you could get laptops that had a num pad
feature that's great! But you see I have got a laptop and it doesn't has a
numpad on it. So is there a way to use it like a numpad but with other keys
such as the letters with a command or something like that? Comments and
sergestions are welcom from you both and of course everybody else! I don't
want to buy a new one because I use this one for my university it has a full
copy of Jaws on it. Where as my main computer only runs in 40 minute demo
mode.

Best Wishes

Daniel