Re: Language and JAWS

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:27:18 -0800

Eileen,
What you're trying to do is to access a submenu of the language menu in
Jaws.  You can find the menu by bringing up the Jaws interface with Insert
J, then alt L for languages.  Then look at the menus there and see if any
hotkeys are suggested for accessing the menu you want to access quickly.
But don't look for a reference to a "box," because it's a menu.

I looked there to see if I could help you, but was reminded when I opened
the language menu that I don't have any other languages installed at
present, so I couldn't find this information for you.