Re: Labels & blank cd's

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 23:48:49 -0500

TerriLynne,

Putting labels directly on to a CD isn't a bad thing.  I just don't do it
because they can start to peal after a while.  And, the only ones I've been
able to find are paper ones.  And like you, our public library uses round
labels on all of their CD's as well.  Actually, they have these round, clear
plastic ones that are the exact same size as the CD.  They could be brailled
on and stuck to the discs I make for myself.  I'm in the process of finding
out where they get them.   Jack