Re: Kurzweil 1000 won't open with jaws 61 running

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 13:14:52 -0400

Hi Rose. Not sure if this will help, but when I was on the Kurzweil website
in the scanner section, it talked about the hp sccanners needing something
extra done to it to make the scanner work well with Kurzweil. Check out the
Kurzweil website about the hp scanners, or if you can't find the info let me
know, and I will try to help you. I also use the K1000, but I'm using an
Eepson scanner.