Re: Keystroke delay

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 12:56:13 -0500

Check for too many programs running in the background. Go to the system tray and look. I had that problem in my office, and found an exe file called something like wsscript.exe. I disabled it through the right click menu.

Works fine now. Also gets slow when a program is being updated or downloaded in the background.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Morey Worthington" <blindwop@xxxxxxxxxx>