Re: Keystroke

  • From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69mach1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:33:20 -0700

Hi George,

Thank you for your response.  I highlighted the message and pressthe the
applications key and block sender is not an option in this menu, only add
sender to address book amongst many other things.  I am running XP/SP3, Jaws
10.0.1151, IE7, & Outlook Express 6 in case I didn't mention this before.
Thamks much.
Mike