RE: Keys for JFW version 6Re: Feedback on JAWs 6.0

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:48:54 -0400

Hello Eileen.

To check how many keys you have left go to the freedomscientific site jaws
headquarters.  FS activate there will be a edit box for your serial number.
Next you should see a page with a table with two rows, and I believe six
columns with information such as how many licenses.  You have available if
you are authorized for pro are standard if remote access is enabled or
disabled.  How many SMA counts for example, it may say 6.0 + two or 6.0 +
one.

I hope this helps.

Chris.