Keys and version 6

  • From: "Mark F" <mfurn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 17:47:40 -0500

Is it true that there are only 3 keys with version 6 using ILM? If so, where
does one go to find this rip off, as I still have 5 with the Q licence. I
guess it wise to hold on to version 5.1 to go over and help my friends with
their computers, as one can just put the key disk in and hit "run as demo.
FYI This stops jaws from timing out.