Keyboard manager query in jfw 5.10

  • From: "Scott Rutkowski" <worm1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 20:09:04 +1100

HI all.

I'm wondering if anyone can help regarding the alt and shift keys in
keyboard manager.

Basically i'm trying to find a way of say i'm in icq and hit alt s to send a
message, i have my keyboard echo set to words and i'm wanting the alt key
not to speak if i hit alt s or alt anything else.

there's no way of turning off the alt key in keyboard manager that I know
of. can anyone suggest a solution to this so I can have my cake and eat it
to?

I also am looking for a solution to the issue of if you have alt control e
for a hotkey and jaws says alt control e when you press those keys. I want
jfw to say nothing when I hit alt control e or alt control anything so any
advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.