RE: Keyboard crises!

  • From: "Carl J. Rose" <carl.rose1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2004 21:22:28 -0500

This is much simpler than the other solutions? But in your haste, have
you forgotten to reboot? Also, if it is a wireless (although it sounds
like it isn't) you need to make the receiver establish communications
with the keyboard and, believe it or not,I have installed the batteries
wrong before! Basic stuff, but if it works...