Keyboard Macro Utility

  • From: "Jim Adams" <jadams@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:14:43 -0500

Hi, Does anyone know of a keyboard macro utility that works well with JAWS?
I want to automate some everyday tasks I run at work and would like to
record the keystrokes then be able to schedule them to run after business
hours. I have looked at some keyboard macro programs but find them difficult
to use under JAWS. Thanks!