RE: Key board needed large keys works with Jaws?

  • From: "Lisle, Ted \(CHFS DMS\)" <Ted.Lisle@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 07:46:50 -0500

Judith, I'm getting to this thread rather late, but here goes.  So many
PC's ship with this kind of keyboard these days.  You might call the
manufacturer of your PC, and see what it has available--whether it
manufactures its own, or purchases from another company.  My current
Pavilion came with such a keyboard and, although I don't see nearly well
enough to use Magic, the stock keyboard has never posed a problem with
JFW.  If I had to replace it, the company would certainly be one of the
places to which I'd turn.

Ted