Re: Keeping control home from initiating Say Allnititating

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:02:18 -0800

Yardbird;
I used the new jaws shortcuts when reading through or should I say
investingating with in a Word document. When writing and editing, I never use
those shortcuts either. I would be too busy turning the feature on and off. For
most persons, they do not use such a feature often. It is a great feature for
students though.
Debbie