Keeping FlexTalk and AT&T Natural Voices was: Uninstalling Flextalk

  • From: "Dani Lynn Uesato " <res1hx2n@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 04:52:24 -1000

Hi, Everyone. As I read the messages about AT&T Natural Voices, I'm =
guessing
that I don't need to uninstall Flextalk, that I need this to use the =
Natural
Voices? I installed Flextalk thinking I could use an earlier version of
Kurzweil with my OS (XP), but then found out I can't, so wanted to
uninstall.

1) After instaling Flextalk, I tried changing to it as a synthesizer, =
but
can't seem to do that. It doesn't seem to work, and JFW is simply =
silent. Am
I missing something here?=20

2) I have SAPI 5, but don't know how to get the Natural Voices selected.

Would appreciate any help with either question.

Thanks,
Dani

Dani L. P. Uesato
aXs Braille Consulting