Re: Keep your religious beliefs to yourself

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 17:18:06 -0500 (CDT)

If I were list moderator I would simply make sure that the discussion stick to what is in the body of the message. I would not curtail self-expression.

Bruce

On Sun, 5 Apr 2009, Gerald Levy wrote:

Well not exactly. I don't believe list members have the right to use signature lines that might be construed as offensive or objectionable. If I were the list moderator, signatures would be restricted to name or nickname only; no slogans of any kind would be allowed. This way, nobody gets bent out of shape, and the list stays on topic.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>