Re: Keep your religious beliefs to yourself

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 17:12:04 -0400

Rosanna, I've written articles. I'm not a genius so I need accurate information to include in my writing. I start researching my topic on google and inevitably I get links to other articles containing information on my topic and these articles often have other links in them. I don't know of any program that, for example, spits out the information on the topic. For example, if I were to write an article on political policy during the Civil War in the Confederate States I would use some of those keywords in my search and go on from there. If I wasn't pleased with the information I could go to other search engines or perhaps go to a site with articles by an expert on the topic. To the best of my knowledge there isn't an independent program where I could type in Political policy confederate States during Civil War and get back everything I needed to write a paper worthy of an A or an editor's undivided attention. Judith ----- Original Message ----- From: "Rosanna Hostetler" <rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>