Re: Kazaa Lite Resurrection

  • From: "Glenna" <earthmother407@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 22:56:01 -0500

There is only one that I can think of. Is there any key command for resumming a file? Glenna
Glenna Burgess

Windows Messenger screen name, earthmother122
AIM Screen Name, earthmother122
Yahoo Messenger Screen Name, earthmother122
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>