Re: Kazaa Lite Resurrection

  • From: "Troy Burnham" <tburnham@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 21:13:04 -0600

Debbie,
I still use it occasionally, but I just use my Jaws cursor and left click on
one of the results and that brings up the list that I can arrow up and down
in, then when I find what I want I root Jaws to PC and right click which
puts me in the context menu and I'm on download so I hit enter.  It's a long
way around I know but that way scripts aren't really needed.  Smile.
Troy