Kazaa Lite Resurrection

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 21:00:29 -0500

Does anybody use this program anymore?  Years ago, after Napster shut down,
I started using kazaa lite.  So I have to admit I have a certain sense of
loyalty to it, since it was one of the first.  So when I came back I
installed it.  I knew there really weren't any scripts for it, the control L
to move to the list hasn't worked for awhile.  So  I thought maybe I could
do some work with it and write some scripts to make it a little more
friendly.  But I'm having a heck of a time, even trying the program without
any scripts.  What I'm having trouble with, is that it is really sluggish.
When I try to arrow up or down the  list, or switch screens, it takes
forever, and loses focus all the time.  If anyone still really wants to use
kazaa lite, I will keep working on it.  But since it seems there are so many
other alternatives now, I just though I would ask if anybody is even still
using it, before I put more time into it.  Maybe it is just something with
my system and kazaa lite?
Thanks,
Debbie