Re: Karen's programs was Re: Accessible Backup Software?

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:31:49 -0500

Roy.
There is a link for programs on that page that takes you to a list of her
programs.

Using insert f7 is a quick way to find the links on a page. However, I never
use it until I am quite familiar with the overall layout of the site. In
fact, I rarely use that method at all--but we all have different methods of
doing things. In other words, different folks, different strokes.

Bob

"Those who are too smart to engage in politics are punished by being
governed by those who are dumber." Aristotle