Re: KNFB Reader was jaws, talks, or mobile speak

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 15:35:29 -0800

Hi,

This subject has been discussed extensively on the blindtech list. want to join
the blindtech list, see my signature below.

since it is off topic for this list I will only say that all reports at this
time say no. but I could be wrong.

Rich Sherman
squirman@xxxxxxxxxx
To subscribe to the blind tech list, send a blank email to

blindtech-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or email me privately off list for assistance