KEPSTREL VOICESS AND QUESTION ABOUT PRONOUNSEYATION TICTUNARY

  • From: "alex" <djalexlesser@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 19:22:43 -0700

Just wanted to let people no that kepstrel works fine with jaws but not
kepstrel kally. she is low quality. same with lindy, but, no delays, or no
problems.  A friend of mind told me this.  and finally about the jfw
pronounseyation dictionarry, if I make a change in it and I type it and print
it on paper, will it print the change or is it only for the speech for the
screen reader.  I don't want to go to work and then print a page with a change
I made to the pronounseation dictionary on a hard coppy so I am wondering about
that.  thanks folkes