RE: Just joined, research it question

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 17:43:50 -0400

The latest release of JAWS 11 was touted as handling Yahoo websites better,
and it does. Yahoo, which used to be JAWS friendly, had become suddenly less
so in the past year. So I do believe FS does need to keep updating JAWS as
the Internet evolves. I wish that were enough to keep FS sufficiently
profitable without adding the false lures of Research It and similar
distractions from its core functions.

----