Re: Just interested is anyone using the beta version of Thunderbird?

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2009 15:36:44 -0500

i e-mailed h'm using the latest version of 2.0 not the data

Daniel McGee wrote:
Hi everyone, I was just wondering at the moment is anyone using jaws using the Thunderbird email client and how are they finding it with Jaws? I've heard that they are going to release Thunderbird 3 well at the moment its an RC but they say that they have put some accessibility into it and so was just wondering how people are doing with thunderbird and Jaws or maybe no one is using it all! Hope to hear some feedback soon. Best Wishes Daniel
Alternative archives located at: