Re: Joining a yahoo group

  • From: "Jewel Blanch" <j.blanch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 12:21:15 +1200

Retyping the graphical word is required if you need (or want) to register
with yahoo.com.
When I tried to and found that I couldn't, somewhere I stumbled across the
address where blind people could request help to complete the registration
form.  A very helpful lady got in touch with me by phone within 24 hours-

          Jewel