Re: Jfw and software Fire Walls

  • From: "Robert Smith" <rrrsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:05:16 -0700

Michael,
I use Windows XP home with service pack 2, and I understand there is a fire
wall included.  Some say it's adequate, and others say not.  As I said
concerning AVg it seems to be working for me; but I'm not a high-power internet
user.  That is, the sites I go to are "conservative", and hopefully not magnets
for undesirable bugs.  You might get some basic information from Microsoft
customer service or technitian about their firewall; biosed, of cource.