Re: Jfw and faxes

  • From: "TerriLynne" <terri_lynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 15:24:19 -0700

Hi Jed,
I love Mighty Fax. I have used it quite a bit and have had no problems with
it.

After you download an install the program, this is how you use it with a
dial-up modem.

Make sure your computer is not connected, or online. Then you either create
your document in a word processor, or open an already prepared document. Hit
ctrl+p for print. Go to the box the specifies printer, and choose Mighty
Fax. Hit enter, and the program will walk you through putting together a
cover sheet. Then it connects and sends the document.

HTH,

TerriLynne