Jfw and Ms word

  • From: "Janet" <joybubbles@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 11:43:18 -0600

Hi
I have two questions.

When In a table in Ms word I use insert+f1 to hear the dimensions of the
table. Jaws does not read this to me. It only tells me that the margins
are 1 inch at top, bottom and both sides.
I know that each additional column has different widths but Jaws does
not tell me this. Is there a setting I should be changing in order to
get this information on my machine?

Second, Insert+shift+up arrow reads the current row in a table. What is
the JFW  key stroke to read the selected column?

I am running Jaws 6.1 and xp home with office 2002. thanks for your
help.

Janet
All kids need is a little help, a little hope and somebody who believes
in them.
--Earvin "Magic" Johnson