Re: Jfw 5.01.131

  • From: James <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 23:33:08 -0400

As I have stated previously, JFW's latest version is currently 5.0.844. Any
references to any and all versions supposedly later than the one mentioned
above should be considered as a misenterpretation of version information
until such time as Freedom Scientific posts the official notice of JFW's
release. I remind everyone also that, as has happened previously, when FS
does release the next version, it will be made known both on their website,
and this list. At last information, the next release of JFW is scheduled
for sometime this summer. Typically this means mid to late August, however
as FS has yet to announce anything specific, you may feel free to take it
simply as my own opinion. Anyone with further questions on the matter can,
as always, feel free to email me off-list.

James,
List Admin