Jfw 5 goes silent on web page

  • From: Crystal French <raincrow@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 20:29:14 -0600

Hi,
I was on a web site, and was attempting to track an order that I had placed.

Jfw 5 went silent after opening the tracking page.

Jaws had not crashed, nor had the computer frozen.

I could get Jaws to respond, but not to read the web page.

I recalled a bug in Jaws, perhaps, 4.50, or earlier that was similar to this.

So, I did the control+N to open a new window, and, Jaws did read the web page,
then.

Has anyone else seen this behavior with Jaws 5 on the Internet?

I really ope that bug has not returned.

Crystal