Re: Jfw 12

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 12:37:17 +0100

Hi all.
JFW 12 is very much well received. I am personally loving it and so far it seems more stable than 11. This is on Windows 7. I've even not seen any major issues reported on the JAWS users lists either, which is a positive sign for sure!

Sent using Thunderbird

On 04/09/2010 2:40, Mark wrote:
Hi have any one  tried the new jfw 12 if so what feedback
Did you get

why not get a free dropbox account today
http://www.dropbox.com/referrals/NTEwNjE3NDA3OQ
many thanks mark.