Re: Jay Web Designs

  • From: "Peter Cliff" <pmcliff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 07:21:27 +0800

Hi Grant

I did get your troublesome web site to load.  However, when you go from link
to link, there is a click-on link that doesn't tell us what it is, and there
are other link addresses that are somewhat meaningless.  It might be
worthwhile to have the Bobby programme check the web page out for
accessibility problems.

Regards
Peter