Re: Jay Web Designs

  • From: Karl Smith <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 11:50:48 -0700

I got the following.

403 Forbidden

Forbidden

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Karl

At 11:12 AM 1/24/2004, you wrote:
>At 03:55 PM 1/23/2004 -0800, you wrote:
> >Hello,
> >Would someone please go to the website http://www.jaywebdesigns.com
> ><http://www.jaywebdesigns.com/>  for me and reply with what you got upon
> >going there?  Did the page actually load?
>
>The answer is no.  Here is the response I got.
>
>403 Forbidden
>
>Forbidden
>You don't have permission to access /> on this server.
>
>Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an
>ErrorDocument to handle the request.
>

>--

Axis
Karl Smith, Assistive Technology Consultant
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84119

Phone:          801-967-5655
Toll Free:      866-824-7885
Fax:            866-824-7885
E-mail          karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site:      http://www.axistech.net

         -       Never confuse an open mind with an empty head.