Re: Jaws-key and space bar

  • From: "Rik James" <Ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 10:59:36 -0600

Wow!

I know I am guilty of not sitting myself down and reading all of the huge amount of information in the JAWS Help topics. But I am very grateful to you folks on this list, and especially to Chris, for this information about the jaws and spacebar key combination.

I had no idea about this feature at all.

I will have to go back and read these posts about the Research It feature, which I did not read at first, thinking it was something I would not use.

Maybe there is way more than meets the eye, or to be more precise, more than meets the ear.

Thanks.
Rik James